CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 27, 2009

'C' Good For The Body

Vitamin C is one of the most essential vitamin to put into your body. It is a great fighter to stop/control your immune system to fight off sickness. Something interesting about vitamin C is that the human body does not have the ability to make their own vitamin C, so you have to get it through your diet. So how I stay away from the sickness is through taking my vitamin C and yes it comes in Isotonix form. Who wants to be sick? Not me and I have had the ability to get over sickness fast due to this. You can click on this website http://www.marketamerica.com/emagine/product-2245/isotonix-vitamin-c.htm to find out a little more behind the power of vitamin C. I think that everyone should take vitamin C because it has amazing benefits!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy, Nice Butterflies!

Morgan said...

Interesting information!! Tell me more about this Isotonix stuff and why I should take Isotonix over say, EmergenC or the generic supplements that are probably more convenient and probably cheaper??